Exhaust Hanger to suit Akrapovic Racing Line System - 2015

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanR88

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody have an exhaust hanger for an Akrapovic pipe? Buying my new racing line system soon, and moneys tight, so trying to avoid a new ?150 carbon hanger...

I don't know why someone doesn't make a copy of these...they are so expensive for what they are, must be possible to make one cheaper without compromise.

R&G do one for the S1000R. I don't see why that wouldn't work for the RR...but it's not listed. Might be worth a call.

Response from R&G:

"I can not confirm this will fit on the RR version as we have not tried this on the RR version. We don’t have one listed for this bike in question

Kind Regards
Tony Heap

R&G U.K Sales
www.rg-racing.com

Some money to be made there if someone bought it, tried it and it works!

Check the length as Akra do 2 different lengths: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mot...028.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.36b62e0e2YXyWG

My racing line system has a short can with a welded short section of exhaust hanger so I needed the shorter hanger, but also got the longer hanger with a chinese Copy Akra long silencer with carbon strap to pass noise testing at trackways. The carbon hangers were indistinguishable from the Genuine Akra Hanger. J

Yeh fits fine mate I was hunting about for ages too and was refusing to pay for a carbon one. Would send a picture if could but it looks decent and no fitment issues 👍

Latest posts

Back