Essex Biker Centre and Knox Handroid

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GixxerChuck

Forum Vendor
Reaction score
Picked up a pair of these at the weekend. Got the 3rd version as fingers are too tight on the older versions. Other than the thumb being slightly long seem to be a sound glove. Wrist tightening is ace and easily fit over my textiles.
Essex biker centre also worth a mention. They are on eBay and had a ridiculously large stock of second hand leathers. Probably in excess of 250 sets. Worth a look if you are in the market for a set.

I have had a pair around 2 years and are fantastic. The wire on one of mine broke a month or so ago when I went to tighten it, sent to Knox for repair and had them back within a week. Only had to pay postage as the wrist system has a lifetime guarantee :)

Clarke.

Im on my third pair.. great fit. I currently have a pair each of the gauntlet and sports models. Excellent fit and superb protection.

stuarts phone

Last edited:
Essex biker centre also worth a mention. They are on eBay and had a ridiculously large stock of second hand leathers. Probably in excess of 250 sets. Worth a look if you are in the market for a set.

Steve is a really nice bloke, I knew him briefly when I lived down that way, he used to trade out of his house up in Braintree back in 2006 and liked his Ducati's and Aprilia's :)

I've also got the Handroids too, can't fault them :)

Handroids are excellent gloves I race with them, highly recommended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Handroid are going to be my next glove I think. The girlfriend has also been looking at them. Gixxerchuck; you mention the different version sizes , are you able to elaborate? she has small 'I'm a lady' like hands so man size gloves are too wide.

They break in well enough, i generally take a large in gloves and they are a snug fit when new but fit perfectly now they have softened up. In Alpinestars gloves i need an XL to fit the same :)

Latest posts

Back