Enjoying my first BMW

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamieMac

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, recently bought a 2015 S1000RR and my first BMW. I normally avoid them as I restore them and I know how bizarre the engineering wise but looking over it, it's very well designed. I'm looking forward to long term ownership, lots of miles (1200 first week) and lots of mods improving it over the years. Jamie

Hi all, recently bought a 2015 S1000RR and my first BMW. I normally avoid them as I restore them and I know how bizarre the engineering wise but looking over it, it's very well designed. I'm looking forward to long term ownership, lots of miles (1200 first week) and lots of mods improving it over the years. Jamie

Welcome Jamie, post some pics up when you can - there's plenty of good people on here who know the 'bizarre engineering' inside out! (I'm not one of them but can tell the pointy end from the other one)

Enjoy

N

Welcome to the forum Jamie and congratulations on your new RR.

Hope you enjoy the forum and have many miles of smiles ahead of you!

Oli

Hey - nice to have you :) I have no doubts you'll love the RR - mines a 2015 model and love it to bits. Engineering wise - the wheels are round and they go around faster if you turn the handle bar thing ..

Welcome to the forum.... lots of knowledgeable folk here... enjoy riding it ! I have had mine just over 1 year from new... and have just clocked 10k :)

Last edited:
Hi JamieMac, glad you are enjoying the new bike, tell us a wee bit about you, where you from, bike history, you never know we might be related.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back