E Bay transaction

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Some geezers just bought my old Dainese Leathers.. the address is as follows...
2e4978be73620131ed5a1184bd50dcc7.jpg

I had a look.. seems ive signed up for international postage...looks ok as ive read thru the details.. anyone done the same ?

stuarts phone

Yea, the item is being posted internationally but to save you the trouble of arranging international postage you send it to eBay. They then send it on to him. It's a really good system I recon

Yes Stephen, I just read thru the details there, really good system actually. I've just communicated with the buyer, he's in Nova Scotia, Old Scotland to New Scotland...haha

Yep sold an Ohlins shock to guy in Poland. eBay do all the hard work and postage. You send it off to their hub and they send it on. It's opened up a whole new second hand market that you can trust. I also bought a rad guard for my Honda from a dealer in France. It stopped the handlebars turning full lock which is an MOT failure. The French company wouldn't refund me. I opened a complaint in the Resolution centre and got my money back no problem. eBay are very focused on protecting the buyer. The downside is if you sell anything and they say they never received it. Luckily I learnt this lesson on a low value item, but I had to refund the money. Now I send everything recorded and trackable.

Aye Richy just sent it yday . Great service..ive done the resolution thing too.. that also works well.

stuarts phone

Latest posts

Back