Ducati Glasgow Grand Opening - 27 & 28th May

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Certi

Reaction score
Anyone going to the grand opening of Ducati Glasgow's new showroom?

http://www.ducatiglasgow.co.uk/pages/news/grand-opening.htm

GrandOpen_1290x600.jpg

We have confirmed our Grand Opening Weekend will take place on Saturday 27th May 9am - 5.30pm and Sunday 28th May 10am - 4pm at our impressive new dealership located on Pit Lane, 6 Mossland Drive, Hillington Park, Glasgow, G52 4FA.
We would like to invite friends, families, customers, clients and everyone in between who has a passion for motorcycling, fashion, live music and like a good party! There will be guided tours of our state of the art workshop and MOT service bay, parts and service centre, luxury showroom, used bike display areas and technical and casual clothing department as well as the only Dianese Pro Store in Scotland which is located on the upper floor of our new dealership.

Celebrity guests will be in attendance, including John McPhee, British Grand Prix Motorcycle Racer and Jeremy McWilliams, Moto GP Motorcycle Road Racer who will both be providing a meet and greet session with photo and autograph opportunities. There will be the chance to win goody bags, prize draws, weekend giveaways and signed merchandise. Catering will be provided alongside live music and entertainment throughout the weekend.

Ducati Glasgow will also be running a competition to win a ?100 voucher to spend in store and tickets to the VIP evening which is taking place on the evening of Saturday 27th May. Please email your name and phone number to [email protected] or click here to enter.

If that?s not enough, we will also be running demo rides on our 2017 model year bikes, a meet and greet session with celebrity guests and there will be special offers in store during this weekend only. The Scottish Ducati Club will also be in attendance, as well as other motorcycle industry representatives.

Keep up to date with Grand Opening announcements on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Please note there will be motorcycle parking only available onsite. Car parking will be at your own risk, offsite on the street.

If you would like to RSVP or find out more about our competition or guided tours, please call 0141 333 4998 or email [email protected]

I'm working unfortunately, should be a good day though.

Was there again yesterday and jumped into H.D across the way... stunning ultra modern outlets... some rich Cat pulled up in a McLaren.. no idea what it costs but looked expensive..

Take one of these HDs out for a 5 minute run in the rain and spend the rest of your life cleaning it !.. they do nothing for me.

S
5875842fc2d4a7f8631f87941a9adf9e.jpg
84c38f3054e9a81c97673f72939e8fd0.jpg
8e05813285567aaf839cb1b8a0e5fc05.jpg
c1fcedf3f796b71566e2c0f8b5d29fad.jpg
93061ef3b81c252c012419075ac43bbf.jpg
ce0ee69bbc95c70afda570e1708a4d2d.jpg
b70376b54f40c159bf33e5bc66b1a5a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A friend of mine has one of those mclarens, in black. I was talking to him last night about having a blast in it, I'll do a Hp4 comparison when he gives me a go in it lol.

Kevin Carmichael was doing a display in Stornoway last weekend, at a charity drag race.

At the end he had a go up the strip against one of these, he was on his 1290 Super duke.

1 wheel, in the rain, and still made the car look slow!!! Think there should be video of it on youtube

Latest posts

Back