Danny Pedrosa - MotoGP's biggest parasite.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he didn't have Repsol as a sponsor then he would have been shown the door a long time ago I'm sure but money talks. It's a shame because just imagine Cal on his bike and what he could do.

I've never liked Dani myself, but money talks and for the past 8 seasons (including current) he's finished 2nd or 3rd with one exception being 4th in 2011 when he had injury.

Sponsors want him on a Factory bike so does Honda, If Honda can have there other Rider winning Championships and Dani always being 2nd/3rd every year getting lots of TV time, then this brings in the money.

I'd like to see Cal on the Repsol machine but in Honda's eyes it would be pointless.

cal faster than dani.........do me a favour fellas , your avin a laff aren't you
Crutchlow hasn't even won a race , in fact he only won SS because of the bike , ask Davies or lows .

I aint a Pedrosa fan , but there's no comparison for me , unfortunately the nearest Cal will get to alien status is a Roswell T shirt

I will say for Cal that he's the first rider to go from SS to GP and do well for awhile

Spies and Toseland being most recently showed how poo they are on a GP bike compared to SS

I cant believe I wasted 5 minutes of my Life reading that drivel :stupid::stupid:

Dani is quick enough, has been quicker than Rossi for the last couple of years (forget the bikes)...

I cant believe I wasted 5 minutes of my Life reading that drivel :stupid::stupid:

Sounds like some ones missus has just left them and they needed a good rant. Although i agree Dani is a miserable shit, just makes it all the sweeter when Marquez spanks him on the same bike in his rookie year.

The guy that wrote that article just has it in for Padrosa he is very fast I think he just needs to have a better race statagy if he does not lead on the first lap! he does seem the trough it down the road alot with more than his fair share of highsides!!! Marquez make everybody else look like a rookie; Jorge is Marquez's only real rival! Cal has proved that you can compete on a satalite bike but I fear his move to Ducati is going to be his undoing, Rossi could not ride the Ducati and now he is back on Yamaha he not realy shinning either; Cal out qualifies him and finshes higher up the points most races. Cal deseves a better factory ride than Ducati.

and he made nearly 7sec distance between him an Lorenzo ... I may not know all MotoGP details, but as far as I watch it for last 3 years, I like Danny and I'm happy he won Today. Also taking into account he was "cashed" by his team mate last race he could probably do some winning last time too

Latest posts

Back