Danmoto Headers...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aleck002

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've seen this on the ol ebay, and thought they seemed pretty cheap for a set of headers with a de cat link pipe. But thats the thing, they do seem really cheap... Has anyone had any experience with these at all? I'm thinking of de cating my exhaust but would rather keep the original headers intact for future sales etc etc.

Anyway, heres the link;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Danmoto-B...934083?hash=item4d44187043:g:8pwAAOSwInxXNXae

If anyone had any thoughts I'd be glad to hear them!

Cheers.

Aleck.

I've got a brand new Dan Moto decat for 2012 and original headers already cut which I may be selling. Text me on 07762096360 if interested buddy

New proud owner of a 2013 RR sport and loving it!

hi all. I'm pleased to be a member of this forum now and hope to find out some answers to questions I have re exhausts but in the meantime hope to meet some like minded folk and broaden my biking horizon with all things RR.i live down on the sunny south coast and have been biking for 15 years. I bought a 2013 rr sport a week ago so any interesting about these models would be welcome. Looking forward to meeting members.

Worth a punt at that price. Danmoto stuff tends to be good value

Latest posts

Back