Dainese D-Store Manchester

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordanP

Reaction score
Paid a visit to the Dainese Store in Manchester today looking for a new set of Leathers. The customer service and product knowledge of Lisa was absolutely outstanding. Went in looking for leathers. Came out with a bag full of new kit.

People are often too quick to complain about customer service etc but if anyone in the North West is looking for any new riding kit I can't recommend these guys enough. Not to mention the product as it's the best riding gear on the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dainese D-Store

I've used both the Manchester and Wolverhampton Dainese D-Stores and their customer service is always exceptional. All of my race kit is from Dainese and I haven't worn any other brand in years as it's just that good.

Re: Dainese D-Store

I've used both the Manchester and Wolverhampton Dainese D-Stores and their customer service is always exceptional. All of my race kit is from Dainese and I haven't worn any other brand in years as it's just that good.

Couldn't agree more. Tried on every suit in the range. Several pairs of boots/gloves until I was happy. Nothing was too much trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dainese

I would also highly recommend Dainese's Made-to-Measure service that's available at their D-Stores.

I know Lisa and she's a star, really enthusiastic and rides a Ducati Panigale.

Latest posts

Back