Croft 21st April 2016 - James Whitham Track Training Day

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
I have signed up for this one, looks good value with limited numbers and plenty of tuition available. A good starter for the new season to improve on my 2015 times I hope.

Not the best surface to ride on but it'll do for training....

Think it's the closest English track to Scotland? I went to a trackday there earlier this year there were a fair few chaps from over the border marvelling at the big orange disk in the sky having not seen it much before.......

Anyone else decides to go let me know, I'm less than an hour from the track :).

Should be good for you and Stephen. I will say this though. My two days attracted a lot or very fast folk. So you may want to have a think about which group to be in once you get there. No hero's when learning. I was quite happy in novice...there were no real slow coaches.

I can't wait!

I got the email today it says there's 50 riders and 5 instructors, do they split you up to 10 riders per instructor or..?

I'm there Thursday 28th but with weather being so nice tomorrow would have been great

So the bike just died on me around 7.15 this morning on the A1 so that's that. Pissed off is an understatement. First time I have ever had a problem with this bike and it had to be today. Ffs

He should be getting picked up at the moment - no tools for a road side diagnosis. Electrical by the sounds of it. Worst case I think will be loom sheared, best, the battery connectors are loose!

I'm glad it's not the Snetterton day as there's likely to be more forum members there... but today costs more for sure.
I got Soof in contact with JW Trackdays re: turning up late and they will sort him out with getting on track if he is able to turn up.

Of course the dealer hasn't got any in stock. I asked earlier. :(

They must be able to source a Yuasa Battery from a parts place same day. I'd call Craigs Honda (01274 800050) - it's a few yards from AJ's see if they have one. My CB1R had a YTZ10S in it...

Last edited:
Back