Chinese seat cowl.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they any good, and is everything but the lock included?

Not much to them so normally they are ok. You only get the actual painted plastic part. You remove the under tray ( or whatever it?s called ) and lock mech from your own then screw this onto the replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I was thinking about selling the footrests and original pillion seat, but perhaps not without the undertray.

Thought they were ?200 plus from BMW?

I was told ?100, when I specced mine he told me I was better getting the pillion pack as it?s costs roughly ?300 for that and I can purchase the seat cowl for ?100 afterwards. I had a look at one point and seen one for around that cost so I think it was true.

Have a spare OEM seat cowl off my old Gen4 MS. Please pm me if you are interested

I was told ?100, when I specced mine he told me I was better getting the pillion pack as it?s costs roughly ?300 for that and I can purchase the seat cowl for ?100 afterwards. I had a look at one point and seen one for around that cost so I think it was true.

Didn't get that option. My bike came with the pillion pack, which is something I'll never use. I'll ask the dealer about a cowl.

Back