Cheap plastics

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look on YouTube for Jo Benz she does a write up about them with fitting video.
She's a blogger backed by BMW, I do bits of set up for her and she simplifies things for every day people.

If you look on YouTube for Jo Benz she does a write up about them with fitting video.
She's a blogger backed by BMW, I do bits of set up for her and she simplifies things for every day people.

She had them custom made though, They wern't some cheap plastics from china

My plastics and Soof's are from sbkmotoworks - cheapish and custom designs. Do what they say on the tin. Paint is easily damaged.

My plastics and Soof's are from sbkmotoworks - cheapish and custom designs. Do what they say on the tin. Paint is easily damaged.

Your paint might be easily damaged but mine seems fine. The only gripe about sbk I have is the finish is not perfect so if you are after a showroom example move on. I bought mine to replace the oe HP4 fairings for trackdays, so they do the job tbh. The fit was spot on, but I don't think every set will be the same if you know what I mean ;).

Thanks for that guys gives me more confidence.

If any of you know "PistonAddictz" I really want my bmw to look exact like this, anyone know where I can get the white panels and the stickers he has on his seat cowl?

Back