Changing suspension from electronic.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mainer

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am the proud owner of a 2020 S1000rr M sport which I have done a few stack days on and still can't stop smiling !!
I would like to put Ohlins Suspension on it but am told there is no fix for the warning light when the electronic suspension is removed.
Anyone know if this is correct.

Hi Guys, I am the proud owner of a 2020 S1000rr M sport which I have done a few stack days on and still can't stop smiling !!
I would like to put Ohlins Suspension on it but am told there is no fix for the warning light when the electronic suspension is removed.
Anyone know if this is correct.
There is a fix, you can send your ECU to RS2E and they can remove it.

Onlins is somewhat average option to go for considering $$. There are better options from Mupo and Ktech.

As BBB alludes to, the 'fix' is to get the ECU mapped and when a decent mapper has it they can disable those warnings.

And, welcome

Last edited:
There is a fix, you can send your ECU to RS2E and they can remove it.

Onlins is somewhat average option to go for considering $$. There are better options from Mupo and Ktech.

Thanks for that. I have also been looking at Maxton which seem to be good value.

This all started because I wanted to change the fork springs as a cheap upgrade but they done seem to have made any for the K67 yet.

I think they are concentrating on the new M sport!

i run maxton and are very good (to be honest the level most of us are at,you'd be happy with any upgrade),but for me it's the after sales service that makes the most difference,they (Richard) even came out to do a half day with me on track to help get the bike set up properly and is only a txt for any other advice on settings etc.
they now have SW suspension as one of thier suppliers,who are also dong the suppport for a lot of the No Limits days which is very handy.

Latest posts

Back