Carbon swing arm and frame protectors

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yam-andy

Reaction score
Hoping to start doing some riding on track next year or hopefully fit 1 or two in this year, so looking to protect a few bits in the event of a off, any way the other half has just offered to buy these 2 items as part of birthday, question is do I go gloss or satin finish?? Tempted by the satin, jap 4 seems to be getting some good feed back for there carbon, can anybody recomend anywhere? I'd like it to be structurally as well as looking the part!
Cheers

Did you manage any pics mate? Forgot to ask is your stuff reinforced with Kevlar?
Cheers

I have a set booked in for production in 1.5weeks ( just checked the black book!) and yes they are kevlar lined. They are also lined with real 100% kevlar instead of the hybrid stuff. Its a bitch to cut and work with but makes the difference in a crash!

I have attached a picture of a frame cover ( i know its not a swingarm) but if its just to see quality then this should help. I will try and get a swingarm pic just havent taken any yet.

Hope this helps you

cheers

Kyleum295

Attachments

• -bmw-s1000rr-(racing)-frame-covers.jpg
    -bmw-s1000rr-(racing)-frame-covers.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 33
I take it you can do stuff with a satin clear coat too? Take it you just make stuff to order? what sort of time frame would you be looking at for manufacture? I'll be interested if you can do a deal on both bits,can you pm me price

Cheers

I take it you can do stuff with a satin clear coat too? Take it you just make stuff to order? what sort of time frame would you be looking at for manufacture? I'll be interested if you can do a deal on both bits,can you pm me price

Cheers

No problem, i can do you a good deal, I actually have these in stock! I dont have much stock as im still just trying to get on top of orders before building up stock ( which i will do this winter) but i do have frame covers and both frame and swingarm covers are kevlar lined

Back