Carbon Fibre Rear Hugger Options

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2002sportevo

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a carbon fibre rear hugger for my 2015 S1000RR.......everything I have read suggests that the non-ABS one will fit OK so that is the plan to get rid of the hole in the OEM hugger.

The Ilmberger one looks good (as you would expect) but it is fairly expensive (cheapest I've seen on eBay is ?179 from BS-Motoparts, looks like they are in Germany) Another option is Zero Limits who are listing one for ?110 +VAT but I'm unsure of the quality / fit.

Thoughts / advice welcomed......

I got all my carbon from carbon king. Can vouch for quality and fitment

...or FullSix do a hugger without the hole and a shorty chain guard. Try APM Project (Albert)

Yes mate. Look in vendors and forum sponsors, APM Project. PM Hellrider (Albert) if you're interested.

I've got an Illmberger hugger and chain guard and later bought a full six swing arm protectors and the carbon pattern looks pretty much identical. The quality of both is superb but the full six is significantly less once Albert of APM Project gives you a discount.

Latest posts

Back