Cadwell BMW trackday end of May.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be going looking forward to a bit of tracktime, just hoping for a dry day :eagerness:

I'll be there with the Lind bus. Come and say Hi and grab a bottle of water :)

Tim.

Hi Tim we met at snetterton last year. I was the handsome dude with the grey and black gen3 in the garage. I will keep an eye out for you and Union 8.
Apparently there?s a few at the Beaumont hotel on the day. Anyone from the forum?
Only rode Cadwell once some years ago so looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently there?s a few at the Beaumont hotel on the day. Anyone from the forum?
Only rode Cadwell once some years ago so looking forward to it.
i am also booked at the Beaumont and will be riding up to Cadwell the day before aiming to arrive between 2-3pm before the track walk at 5:30.

Adam

Last edited:
Anyone else going on the BMW track-day at Cadwell in the 28th May?

I was thinking of going until I got reminded that I am needed for work that evening, doh.

I hope the weather is kind but if its not its still a great track and can be very fast in the wet.

We cannot get into the circuit until 5.30 without paying, the last race is 5.40 start, we will not be allowed to walk the track before 6.15 at the earliest. Best to book into hotel, come back to circuit then we can go and eat before we starve, see you later chaps, R B.

I hear its a bit damp this morning.
Be careful under the trees, old hairpin etc.

- Alex

I hear its a bit damp this morning.
Be careful under the trees, old hairpin etc.

- Alex

Fantastic day with all sorts thrown at us.
1st session wet and slippery as @?&? under the trees.
2nd session damp /dry line
3rd session dryer
4th session dry
Lunch
5th rain sat this one out.
6th damp dry lines
7th dry and fast.

To Rob and the team well done for a great day.
NO red flags incidents or muppets all day! Including myself.

What a track forgot how good it was. 5yrs since last visit.

Bumped into union8 , Tim @Lind and The flying Scotsman.

A big thanks to Rob Bensley (@bins) and the BMW club for a great day at Cadwell. As @preynol says conditions were variable but it was a really great day. Look forward to the next event.

To echo the sentiment of everyone involved, thanks Robert for organising a great and safe trackday event, as this was my first time at Cadwell this track is awesome and looking forward to my next visit. Finally good to meet up with some of you from the forum. Adam

Latest posts

Back