BSB S1000RR Stock Motor

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacRR

Reaction score
Just been down to the opening of Chris Walkers new Kawasaki bike shop in Grantham which as well as the usual stuff has also got a Dynojet Dyno in the workshop and a cafe so worth checking out if your in our neck of the woods. Anyway Peter Hickman was there being interviewed and he was gushing about how awesome his new RAF Reserves S1000RR was, can you believe he's been getting those impressive results running a completely stock, untouched engine!

Last edited:
The motor would have been rebuilt/blueprinted. Not sure but i think they can shave the head and put a thinner gasket bumping compression. They would flash the ecu and do what other naughty stuff they can get away with. It's not a bone stock motor like you and i have.

No mate that's the point he was making it's a stock untouched showroom motor even down to the head gasket. Sure it'll get blueprinted and developed at some point but its as standard as yours and mine at the moment

I read in the sales pitch somewhere the engine in the 15 has more power than last year's Sylvain Barrier's WSBK bike.

Last edited:
Back