Brentune stage 2 + Rapid Bike EVO

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debaditya215

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2018 s1000rr with a stage 2 brentune flash. Want to know whats better 1) Rapid Bike EVO or 2) Power Commander 6 with auto tune?

I want to take care of AFR as much as possible and increase mid range performance.

Please advise

I could never understand this. Is the flash not meant to fix your afr?

I tryed evo and race before using pc single module and dyno tune. No auto tune.

My vote pv

Hi Corkgsxr,

you are right, should take care of AFR too but more often than not it doesn't a 100%. An autotuner in the form of a Rapid Bike or PC6 will - is what I understand and I am told.

thinking for getting another bike .... its come down to the 2023 s1000rr v 2023 HayaBusa.... not sure which one to go for ...

I'm confused by the question.

Are you saying you have a Brentune that's not working for you and you need to replace it? (I would remove the Brentune even if it was "working". Nothing good happens with them).

PCV, RapidBike, anything add on is basically always going to be limited in scope and performance. If you're not under warranty then invest in a proper map from PHR, PCR, Phil Crowe, HM Racing or my personal preference RS2E.

Latest posts

Back