Brembo M4 K67 fitment detail

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SANDPIPER

Reaction score
Calling anyone who has fitted Brembo M4 calipers to their Gen4.

Which brake hoses did you use for your M4 calipers?

The stock K67 hoses have what looks like too much angle on the banjo fittings to happily fit the M4 inboard facing banjo location. Stock calipers mount on the outboard location which is occupied by the separate bleed nipple on the M4.

I bought a set of M4 calipers recently and would like to install them but it?s a job I won't start until I know I have the correct hardware.

Thanks in advance I am after part numbers and suppliers if possible and wish to keep the ABS

Brembo M4 Calipers

Brembo M4 calipers will not fit with the OEM hoses. Contact Hel and they will be able to make you a set to suit your caliper and master cylinder setup.

RyS what angle of banjo fitting did you find works with the M4? If you don?t know I shall probably take one to Hel to let them see it in the flesh, cheers. SP

Brembo

I?m using Brembo GP4-RX calipers and not M4s. Hel will most likely have the data already so all you need to do is email or call them and tell them what you need.

Well impressed with HEL Performance 1x phone call to clarify the requirements 1 x online order from their website and kit ready for collection the next day. Rode west to collect and was greeted with enthusiasm and courtesy by every member of staff I encountered. That?s just the customer service- the product is beautifully made - one very happy customer.

RyS thank you very much for your recommendation!

Sandpiper

Hel

Well impressed with HEL Performance 1x phone call to clarify the requirements 1 x online order from their website and kit ready for collection the next day. Rode west to collect and was greeted with enthusiasm and courtesy by every member of staff I encountered. That?s just the customer service- the product is beautifully made - one very happy customer.

RyS thank you very much for your recommendation!

No problem and glad to be of help.

Latest posts

Back