Brands 31st March 2022

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks ok on the Met forecast. Bit of a sprinkle maybe later in the day but Brands dries quickly even if it does. I?d be giving that one a go mate. I had a great day last Thursday and the bike was awesome. ??

Looks ok on the Met forecast. Bit of a sprinkle maybe later in the day but Brands dries quickly even if it does. I?d be giving that one a go mate. I had a great day last Thursday and the bike was awesome. ??

I popped down that thursday just gone to get tyres changed by Rod. Amazing weather you lucked out. The same cannot be said for me as usual.

BBC weather is looking not very good at all when I check.

I popped down that thursday just gone to get tyres changed by Rod. Amazing weather you lucked out. The same cannot be said for me as usual.

BBC weather is looking not very good at all when I check.

To be fair the Met Office one can be a bit optimistic!
Yeah did get lucky. Probably the coldest night ever sleeping in the van but rewarded next day.
Bike started to get hot last few sessions tho and I was dripping coolant end of the day. Need to get to the bottom of that one quickly.

Latest posts

Back