Bought a few mods last week for the bike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budgie

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a few bits for bike last week (a little retail therapy), missus goes to meadowhall so I thought sod it I'm going down to dealers to treat myself. 2 hours later and £500 lighter having bought carbon side panels and motorad levers, then another £150 on ebay on carbon hugger and seat cover I feel a lot better. My missus asks me when I get back how much are they, so I told her £100 quid for the lot, my 12 year old son who went with me started laughing until I clipped him, he's got a lot to learn about woman. Got them all fitted this morning then went out for a quick blast before the rain came.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 80
looks lovely that matey
now youve started you fecked though......

I always got caught fitting shit to my bike off my missus , every time

Welcome to the slippery slope...
I know that slope well, lets buy carbon infils, next thing, the tank looks weird npw lets get the top of it in carbon, then you think, lets get the hugger in carbon....

and before you know it..

FBK283addictart_bike_zps8900b584.jpg

Great mods guys.....just a pair of AR levers myself.......looking at the carbon side panels next

Hi N30 that is one beautiful looking bike.

RRSingh I have a pair of brand new carbon side panels that have never been fitted that i'm going to sell. I ordered them before I bought the bm ones and was tired of waiting for them to arrive. They are as good a quality as the bm ones. I'm looking for £125 for them if your interested.

I know that slope well, lets buy carbon infils, next thing, the tank looks weird npw lets get the top of it in carbon, then you think, lets get the hugger in carbon....

and before you know it..

FBK283addictart_bike_zps8900b584.jpg

Your bike is screaming out - BST's BST's - go on you know you wanna :)

Latest posts

Back