Bluetooth Intercomm

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, i think I may have been 'had' with this headset - I took it to the Grantham meet yesterday but have to say, it did nothing but irritate the crap out of me - so it's going to get ebay'd and I'll have a look for something else. The Sena 30 isnt released yet, and probably wont be until after my Brno trip, so I'll have to compromise on older tech (but hopefully not as old as the one I've already 'invested' in..). Btw - anyone want to buy a G4 pair ? :)

Have a pair of G9X I use with the GF, I found it really good when riding the Gixxer 750 but on the s1krr I struggle to hear my sat nav at anything over 50-60.

Think I might swap to in ear headphones but I normally wear earplugs to kill the wind noise and to save the hassle of headphones falling out when I put the helmet on.

Yeah, I updated the firmware to the latest version before I took it out the other Sunday - no noticeable difference. I suspect it's not software that makes it weak, it's the hardware - i.e. crap speakers and electronics (** crap compared to more modern stuff **). I just bit the bullet and bought the Sena 20s dual pack - what a difference! Things work, sound is clear and its easier to control with the jog wheel.

I havent tried rider->rider yet - still waiting for my nephew to drag his lazy fat ass all the way down to my house (~50 miles) before we head out on our 2300 mile trip.

Latest posts

Back