Bitubo ech29 cartridge air gap

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylezx7r

Reaction score
Anyone know what air gap to use with theses cartridges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get a set ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ps not a clue but mine feel great [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Yes sir bought the cartridges and bitubo shock today .
Got sick of looking
33a3953dcc60582e7ba42876f1a3197b.jpg
e3fb704b82f1bf42a204d4eeb1568ac6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good lad

I think mine run with 110mm air gap, will have a look at my paper work when I get home

Bitubo

Prime Factors Racing stock Bitubo springs and should be able to offer you some form of discount.

Where did you get your springs from Im needing 11's for the front and a 105 for the rear

thanks for the air gap thats sound

The Spring's in mine were already in them when I got them, I have a 105 on the rear and was told by TW suspension that I should probably run a 100, but to be honest for my not so great level of riding they seem to be ok ;)

Thats sounds high kyle on the spring rate. I know you are a big lad but crowey runs less than that

Thats sounds high kyle on the spring rate. I know you are a big lad but crowey runs less than that

thats just what I've always ran with my ohlins I like the bike to be rock hard but never used bitubo before so I suppose I won't know u till I try it

I've got stacks and stacks of ohlins fork springs, anyone know if they fit the bitubo cartridges...... I'll never be that lucky

Last edited:
I would pm phil crowe on fb. He helped me no end set up mine

Latest posts

Back