Belly pan extension

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes off flea bay......haven't fitted yet but was impressed with quality....... will post link

Got mine from tecbike too. Quick deliver and good quality. Mine doesn't fit anymore as I've decat'd the exhaust. So it's just sat in the garage.

Last edited:
Got one with the cover. Can't for the life of me figure out where it goes. I thought I new, but it doesn't fit. The clamps holding the decat pipe to the original headers get in the way.

Got one with the cover. Can't for the life of me figure out where it goes. I thought I new, but it doesn't fit. The clamps holding the decat pipe to the original headers get in the way.
Tobe fair, the instructions that it comes with r awful ...even if u do speak German!
A picture usually explains best, so I'll post a couple of snaps later (I'm on the ferry from Santander at the mo, having just been for a 12 day blast around the Pyrenees & North Spain on it)

Found this on a forum

ac0319b9bebd2e150c8b6b455f58f897_zpscc0318d4.jpg

e1d446d509375e2b639a8bb58d61cae8_zps388587c2.jpg

To be fair, the instructions that it comes with r awful ...even if u do speak German!
A picture usually explains best, so I'll post a couple of snaps later (I'm on the ferry from Santander at the mo, having just been for a 12 day blast around the Pyrenees & North Spain on it)
I still haven't time to clean the bike yet, after the 1600 mile trip, so please forgive the state of it, but here are a couple of snaps that I took with my iPhone to hopefully illustrate how the bracket fits:

1. from the right hand side and inside the belly pan:
photo 1.jpg

2. from the left hand side of the bike:
photo 2.jpg

I'm sure that I used a different bolt to fix it to the bike (can't remember if it was shorter or longer).
Personally, I like the angled look of this belly pan over the usual one-piece, especially on the black bikes.

Best of luck fitting yours.

Steve

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 44
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 44
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 44