Being an ex super duke rider

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatbob

Reaction score
What do you think of this prototype unveiled recently
Doubt these forks will be standard but I gotta say this looks great fun
Hope it's at the nec

4951DBC2-AB14-4547-8E50-03475F04617C-8218-000003B73F1AD9FF.jpg

1D3805DB-68A9-42D0-80A0-0BF2B1C7B172-8218-000003B74C81E1AA.jpg

7051788B-46B3-4FF8-BD93-DF8F54AB110D-8218-000003B758B76460.jpg

And past experience shows their prototype bikes are very close to the production bikes. Hope its got a decent sized tank this time.

Id sell my bm for one of them,!!!! Ex superduke owner and they are awesome bikes......

That looks great, wouldn't mind something like that for my next road bike! 8)

Ex Superduke, RC8 & RC8R owner.

Love it as long as the colourscheme changes!!! I would sell my BM for one.

Hate to think how much KTM will rip off their customers for a full Akky system for it. KTM Akky systems are always 3 times the price of other manufacturers Akky systems.

It looks great!! I reckon there are a lot of ex Superduke owners on this site , so they must be good and this one takes it to another level , in looks and likly in performance ;)

Yep, had a couple of SDs and a fandagoed SDR, I even looked into supercharging it. I'd have one of them big boys in a heart beat. In fact I've been waiting for them to stick the 12 lump in for ages! I hope to see the prototype at the bike show too. 8)

Wouldn't sell the Beemer mind. It's a track slut now and a keeper ;)

I wouldn't sell mine either, though I most certainly will get one of these , I can still remember my neck muscles on track days with nowhere to hide
The adventure they've just released also looks like a very sweet bike
My adventures always seemed to be around petrol stations :)

well i had the particularly wank small tank version and the light tended to come on in the 80's , gotta say after 2 years i genuinely miss the fun i had on that bike!! , hence the interest in the new one.
I would imagine that this too will also be biblically shit on fuel , just like they all are , tuono , streetfighter.. The old one had shit fuelling as well compared to the beemer ( which it cant be)
The way I used the bike was to never have a destination , just get on it and weyhey,
a proper laugh on certain tracks too , ( plop on straights)

☆Actionvideo☆ KTM 1290 Super Duke R

Yeah didnt have the best top end mine would hit 155 mph and that was it but in the twisties it pissed on everything.!!!

Latest posts

Back