auto blipper

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakeysdad

Reaction score
has anyone fitted or had fitted or had fitted an irs auto blipper.tried a mates rsv4 with one fitted and really liked it and wondered how it is on the 1000rr

Hi, Mac rr posted that HPS have them from IRC, is yours an IRC one and was it straight forward to fit? I like the idea of the auto blip and I believe it improves the up shift as well, is that the case?

Auto Blipper

Having one fitted as standard on my 2015 S1000RR I don?t think I would ever want to ride a bike without one now.

Re: Auto Blipper

Thanks for the replies gentlemen, I'm seriously considering fitting one and was concerned about fitting it. You've put me at ease with that, the only other thing I was hoping was that it might improve the upshift, I've emailed I.R.C. regarding that but I've not had a reply, which annoys me a bit, so I appreciate your experiences with the system.

Just ordered my IRC from Italy works out cheaper than e bay link or from HPS. 727 euros delivered = ?642 :)

I'll be watching this with interest also.

Well blipper has arrived but I?m in France and it?s at home in uk
Ordered it Feb 28th so not fast direct from Italy!!
Seen another thread here about one and fitting might not be the ten min job described, tank off job and airbox needs removal. Still hopefully I?ll have it here to fit before my three days at Parcmotor where it will get a good testing. Hopefully I?ll have it to fit by mid April will keep you updated 👍

uk road and race. ?499 delivered, its the cheapest iv found so far for the i.r.c. think i may have to invest.

Using it today for first time on track at Parcmotor and it?s working really well, nice smooth downchanges and up too, will get vid up of Rev counter in near future

Latest posts

Back