Aup from south derbyshire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve hp4

Reaction score
Hi just picked up an HP4 last month. 1st bmw as always had kawasakis before. had my 04 zx10r for 9 years as imo been a better litre bike until the hp4 swayed me.
so looking forward to some usefull info on here.

cheers

steve

Hi and welcome im in north Derbyshire, have a 2011 S1000rr and been offered a HP4 so thinking of a change, where did you get the bike from ?

not so impressed with bmw service though. it was a long wait for bike then it came without decal kit which was then promised for 1st service but didnt turn up stating factory moving issue. doh!

Welcome Steve, I got my HP4 from Allan Jeffries - really friendly and helpful however I had to pay for my first 600 miles service £100, I thought that was standard?
I'm sure you will love your HP4, I've been an R1 owner for the past 13 yrs, had four, 99,04,09 and 11 plate and loved them all but now I've bought the HP4 this is in a completely different league and until you ride one you don't realise how advance they are, enjoy mate

got mine from pidcocks long eaton ..no way im ever getting a bike from there again just had its 1st service and when I went to pick it up from them looked like someone had took it motocrossing! when I said it hadn't come to them like that they just said they had to test ride it even though they had had it for nearly 2 weeks
took me 4 hrs to clean it
no way are they getting any more money from me and this is after all the initial problems I had with them cant be arsed to go into all the deatails lets just say they wont be seeing me again

thats funny when i went round back to pick mine up from 1st service it was covered in water (still covered in bugs) when i asked why they said they had to clean oil from downpipes to which i replyed the downpipes are at the bottom of bike not all over it! he shrugged his shoulders. another mechanic (nice guy) did tell me the service was shocking and that he was leaving. Hmmm

Hi Dr
£100 i had to pay £170 for 1st service.
I have always had kawasakis. still got my zx10r 04 which seams like a rock hard bruiser of a machine compared to the hp4 lol!

Latest posts

Back