Arrrggghh

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
So pulled in for petrol in the Green welly... hopped off...CRASH bike fell over...couldnt believe it... honestly Im like what next ! Scraped ball end of brake lever... scuffed rhs peg .cracked and scratched my replacement sharksgill panel...mirror wobbly..looks like knuckle joint is gubbed.... top carbon above sharksgill dented as handlebar banged in to it... Think someones trying to tell me something ?.

stuarts phone

Oh man, that's really bad luck Stuart, sickening after you just replaced the damaged parts.
Was the kickstand not fully down?

Nae luck big ane, think you should buy a quad, with stabilisers.

And a bell.

Take a holiday Stuart, there's more drama going on with you than Corrie.

JimmyMac

Nae luck big ane, think you should buy a quad, with stabilisers.

And a bell.

Take a holiday Stuart, there's more drama going on with you than Corrie.

JimmyMac

You always make me laugh jimmy. Thank you.

Stu - if you really don't want to come for a ride out with me just say so, no need to trash the bike and use it as an excuse to bail. ;).

uch no! your having a shit time stu , put a lottery ticket on mate cause your lucks due to change... honestly though sorry to here this big chap

Last edited:
Lol... no as you all no HPs and thous sit bolt upright, the Wellys forecourt is at a pure angle.. my own fault.. was out with my wee mate tonite had fantastic blast... had my helmet cam on too.. all good then that.. must have just teetered then fell over .. Called Jimmy Mac.. he just laughed... THE BASTARD

stuarts phone

Lol... no as you all no HPs and thous sit bolt upright, the Wellys forecourt is at a pure angle.. my own fault.. was out with my wee mate tonite had fantastic blast... had my helmet cam on too.. all good then that.. must have just teetered then fell over .. Called Jimmy Mac.. he just laughed... THE BASTARD

stuarts phone

Lol. You are a good sport Stu.

You always make me laugh jimmy. Thank you.

Stu - if you really don't want to come for a ride out with me just say so, no need to trash the bike and use it as an excuse to bail. ;).

Lol...honest to god, whatever next...don't worry Soof I'll be suited and booted an ready to go......... I'm hardcore ....("cough" erm as long as it's not raining)

uch no! your having a shit time stu , put a lottery ticket on mate cause your lucks due to change... honestly though sorry to here this big chap

Cheers Davy..all kidding aside the Welly is a nightmare, the angle the forecourts at is a joke... I'll blame the forecourt haha

Good news... took some 1200 and rubbed down the soft alu bar end and lever, perfect prep ready for painting gloss black today, mask off levers and do the same with the ball ends..got a brand new mirror on its way for 40 quid....ill do the same with the footpegs.... just the sharksgill panel to sort out but I have one in for painting... really didnt need this tbh, plus the weathers crap... the question is.....is it really worth having motorcycling as my main hobby !... my clubs havent seen the light of day since last year. My shottie hasnt seen a shell in 2 years , and I sold my marine tank recently.... hmmm decisions

stuarts phone

it's hard when you get a run of bad luck Stuart, and it is a very expensive hobbie as my wife keeps reminding me!, ) If add up what I have spent on biking this year without taking fuel into it , must be easy 1200+ , but if I wasn't spending it on the bike there would be something else, does make you think though it's a very expensive toy , that due to work family weather , spends alot of time sitting about doing nothing...... that being said I could never be without a bike. chin up big chap , hopefully get out a run with you this year at some point , once I fit my wheel bearing , oh and my mot's up next week , my insurance too , need some brake fluid and possibly a new front tyre lol....
more money

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back