Aragon April / May 15 No Limits

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregbo

Reaction score
Hello,

New on here and new to BMW's but just booked Aragon with No Limits.

Rode there last year with my KTM RC8R TRACK, its a mega circuit with top atmosphere and good crack at night in the bar.

Need to run in my bike now and prep it as it only got 200 miles on it...

Cheers

Greg

Never ridden Mugello so cannot say.

Aragon is great.

Also doing LeMans againg with No Limits, also really great.

i'm booked on for aragon.1st time there so should be interesting :)

How much would you spend overall on a euro trackday in comparison to a UK one?
Trying to convince my mate we need to be doing them!

Well on top of the cost of the trackday your going to have to budget for flights a hire car and food. Other than that's it just like in the uk, fuel and tyres. Best thing about going to say spain in you can normally rely on the the weather being good.

Ryanair and easyjet still have cheap flights. The earlier you book the cheaper they are. By the way the weather forecast for Cartagena this week is around 15 degrees and sun.

Aragon is FULL!

Scooby you will love that track .....

I have just booked Le Mans 25 August with No Limits, another mega track.

What I like about Euro track days is that the average age is higher and there are less would be dick head Rossi's and as I am crap it suits me.

Also it is 2 or 3 days thus you take your time to get up to speed.

Aragon was top

Top weather, mega track and the second time on the bike proves I made the right choice :nevreness:

983c3be748e23a169338335d4a7b306f_zps9452lwvb.jpg

75b98e922efcde2d07e0ffa2c8ed594c_zps6z3yuve9.jpg

b7392f3afb3bd29cc631da2ca5504b08_zps7fanb1p2.jpg

a9d1ed7110735b6ce06eac50c7647049_zpsdnfptifk.jpg

I'm doing Almeria in Sept..........For the 9th year in a row. Almeria area is the Driest part of Spain, you only have to look at the spaghetti westerns (True Grit, Fist Full of Dollars etc) to see that.

I have been doing Euro trackdays with No Limits for the past 6 years and they have all been great.

We had 1 red flag in 3 days this year due to a blown engine......we rode up to 8 sessions a day....was completely foobed by the end.

Personally Aragon is a favourite track, it has most things, fast stuff, hills and is really well run.

I have booked Le Mans also with NL in August, another nice track and recommened.

Don't hesitate! Get a Euro track day booked!

i had a great time,although struggled to learn the track on day 1,day 2 started to get my eye in,then on session 4 the bike cut out on the back straight,hot ur obacl to pits,started it up and developed a mis fire,stripped it down,removed coils sticks etc but couldn' find the fault so rode my m8's bike for day 3,good fun but not the same as your own bike.cracking track,and booked to go back in september,then jerez to finish the yr in november :)

Back