Anyone ordered from these before?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJUK

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with this company on eBay? Thinking of buying some side tank panels for my s1000rr.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360403421373

Cant see any problem with them, but they seem to be cheaper than everywhere else...

I think they're crap mate. I have found you get what you pay for with carbon bits.
I have imberger and powerbronze on my 2012 model which have the same weave and looks the dogs.
If you are only buying the side panels they will probably look ok but you will need to buy the same weave if you get any other bits otherwise it will look shite!
Regards Al

ive got a few of there bits and also have imberger stuff.not a lot in it imo.im happy with both makes.fit and finish is good.weave is close with both too.

How do you find out what weave things are? Already got rear hugger in carbon. Haven't a clue what weave that is.

I know what you mean mate - there is no way of telling really unless you have it in front of you. I took a chance on powerbronze going with my imberger stuff as they do no quibble returns if the weave was not quite the same. Dont know what else to suggest other than sticking to one brand. Hope this helps!

Maybe just message the seller and explain you want to see the carbon weave at the bike, so agree on a returns policy if you buy but you're not happy when it turns up? There's no way of knowing until you see it, unless someone else happens to have the exact same bits and same opinion on the weave matching. I stick to Ilmberger because it's always good quality and expensive enough to stop me endlessly shopping for bits but there are plenty of happy customers from other manufacturers so....

I don't think you can beat power bronze for price and quality most of my carbon is from them

I was having a convo today with local BMW motorrad manager and 2 other riders (customers) all 3 were slagging Power Bronze carbon. All 3 had, had different faults with it and none recommended it.

(I'm not commenting on the quality, I've never seen a power bronze piece in person, just find it funny that only today I hear 1 group slagging it off and another giving it praise)

Got any photos r25sti?

I put a load of pics in the showroom section a couple of weeks ago....don't know how to link.....ive got jap4 tank side panels,top fairing infills,hugger and chain guard (coming) and the imberger belly pan.

Last edited:
Back