Anyone Going ? --- Silverstone, Donington, Jerez & Portimao

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kls

Reaction score
Silverstone next Thursday 28th No-limits,
Donington 3rd May Focused Events,
Jerez for 3 days 23,24,25 May No-limits,
Portimao for 4 days from 26,27,28,29 May No-limits,

That's what I like to see-proper photos!

Nice one,Karl-just a shame it wasn't raining(like here).

Marzy-we're over there on the 3-day exclusive,but we're going over early so may try and get on to Andalucia.Probably see you there(or in the bar)!
And no antics at turn 2 this time,please.

Nice one Baz. Two of us there in same garage with Motorsport's so you won't miss us. You'll easily spot me in the bar though mate, I'm the one without a wallet lol.

Nice one Baz. Two of us there in same garage with Motorsport's so you won't miss us. You'll easily spot me in the bar though mate, I'm the one without a wallet lol.

Yeah,I did notice last time!
I did speak to you-I'm the silly old git-I think I was on the hp4 with white bodywork then!(or was it the red '15?-told you I was a silly old git!).

Which dates you doing?

We're in Spain Sept.6th to 16th and hoping to do Portimao,Jerez and Almeria in October.
Either way,we'll be leaving the bikes at Almeria for the winter in September.At least,if the bikes are there we can get some track time at either Almeria or Andalucia( and some winter sun and a few beers etc!)after a short,cheap flight!.

The 3-day Almeria is exclusive.i.e Open Pitlane and limited(very)numbers.Absolute no-brainer.September 12/13/14 with FE(and,before anyone starts,I haven't had any problems with their transport!).

Some good pictures Karl. Good to see your getting your money's worth out of the bike with all the track days your doing

Yeah,I did notice last time!
I did speak to you-I'm the silly old git-I think I was on the hp4 with white bodywork then!(or was it the red '15?-told you I was a silly old git!).
LOL Hi Baz. I doooooooo remember mate. Might see you at Andalucia then?

I am at Donington on July 12th, anyone else going to be there?

Also, Mugello in August 19-21 I think, anyone?

Planning Almeria/Andalucia in November as well.

Latest posts

Back