anyone else

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pof

Reaction score
gonna take a bimble out to alton for bahnstormers 10th anniversary tomorrow at about 10am. anyone else going out?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

peter hickman is out there and an ho4 carbon. the other branch has hutchy

peter hickman is out there and an ho4 carbon. the other branch has hutchy

I might take a run down, it?s only about 1/2 hour away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me to from winchester

We?ll have to wear a carnation to recognise each other [emoji57]

19b7f3c4be0b94d4777aa79731f84e1f.jpg

i will be on this and my name is phil

Sorry Phil, ended up sitting at the Royal Surrey with my step daughter.
Another time.

no worries mate. was a good trip out. peter hickman was on good form . the hp4 carbon race was beautiful. i was very tempted to upgrade my gen 2 for a gen 3. they offered a good price on mine and they had a 56 plate with 2600 miles with forged wheels and hp levers for 12999. but another salesman came over and said he just closed the sale on it

Could have been dangerous if I?d gone then, I?m seriously thinking about a GS. Want something to ride all year with a bit more comfort.

Could have been dangerous if I?d gone then, I?m seriously thinking about a GS. Want something to ride all year with a bit more comfort.

I'd recommend a GS. Mine appears to be the fastest production bike on the planet.

31aeb30dbd91579f24f7bd6eb9bf52d7.jpg

How do you get the tyre pressures on that display? Is there a specific valve/cap you need to fit?

- Sent from Mobile

The tyre pressures are not displayed because when I took the pic the bike had not been ridden after turning the ignition on. They appear after several rotations.

Me too Acsfx., I'm thinking about a second bike.
If money were no object (...if only...), would you prefer a K1600GT over the GS? I can't ever see me taking it off road. However, I can see their usefulness on shite roads, of which there are plenty

If money were no object (...if only...), would you prefer a K1600GT over the GS? I can't ever see me taking it off road. However, I can see their usefulness on shite roads, of which there are plenty

I think I?d rather have the GS to be honest, I had one years ago and loved it. For commuting and the occasional Euro tour it?s ideal.
I did 1000 miles in 48 hours a couple of weeks ago on my RR and my ass has only just stopped hurting [emoji38]

Cant comment on the 1600, the GSA I owned was a superb bike and easy to manouvere through traffic, however if you live near a KTM dealer you owe it to yourself to try a 1290SA before you buy, no shaft drive but otherwise a superbly equipped, practical, fast, excellent handling and fun bit of kit.

Cant comment on the 1600, the GSA I owned was a superb bike and easy to manouvere through traffic, however if you live near a KTM dealer you owe it to yourself to try a 1290SA before you buy, no shaft drive but otherwise a superbly equipped, practical, fast, excellent handling and fun bit of kit.
Thanks Mac. I've tested the SuperDuke GT (strangely small, felt like a big Grom) and the engine was great. I'll check out the 1290SA and start doing the lottery...

Back