anyone else

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is it with you and ktms Mac? Are you on commission lol?

The GS, in my case the GSA is the ultimate touring bike. It is very comfy to ride, big fuel tank, massive luggage capacity, easy 2 up if you want to take the ball and chain, 47 mpg long term average, auto box just like the rr, built in sat nav, cruise control, low centre of gravity for the twisties. I really can't fault it. I hated GSs until I tried one so was never a fan of them prior. Also after doing a BMW offroad training course I discovered it is incredible off road too. I am nearly at 19k mikes in 2 years and zero mechanical or electrical issues, never missed a beat. I hope that's not tempting fate as I'm currently a long way from home.

Its not for everyone but as a package it is hard to beat. The K1600 is boring by comparison imo.

peter hickman is out there and an ho4 carbon. the other branch has hutchy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just to add yours truly managed to submit a 1m 36.1 lap on an Ride 2 (xbox one) using an S1000RR in Bahnstormers on Saturday in their fastest lap competition of Donny. Phil assured the lady running the competiton that Donnington has more trees than shown in the video game !

Managed to win a Bahnstormers hoody as that was the fastest customers lap.

Those many hours of video games have paid off :emmersed:. Shame; last year the prize was two days use of one of their motorcycles which I'd prefer!

[emoji12] [emoji12] . theres noway there is a viaduct at the bottom of cranars and there is certainly no forest on the left after melbourne. that said i did 2 days at aragon and i didnt see the bloody great wall

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back