Anyone been to ducati museum or factory?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoranC1

Reaction score
Strange question for this forum...
But my dad's a Ducati Guy but never been to the museum or factory tour?

He's starting to get on the years so I'd like to take him there, well once this all blows over....

Had anyone got any good information about getting there and back?

With(leaving from n. Ireland) or without bikes?
I. E where to fly, transport and whreto stay?

I'd say join the Ducati forum mate. It's a cracking forum with loads of helpful posts on touring as loads of them have multis. I sold my Ducati's last year but I still prefer it over there.
They have some good craic on there as well at times.

Just don't post any Beemer pictures :chuncky:

I?ve been. Fantastic museum. I?ve both ridden there and flown there. It?s a long way from northern France, I took the back roads and even wrote a book about the trip the I took with my son. Find it on iTunes booksOr Kindle. Ducati Passion ?1.99.

The easiest is to fly to Bologna, rent a car. There are lots of museums nearby. Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Alfa Romeo in Milan plus MV Agusta further afield. It is a stunning part of the world, beautiful hills, great food, nice people. Do your research, book the visits in advance and make a long weekend of it. Go feel the passion of that unique part of Italy. Bologna is a beautiful old city too.

I did an Airbnb there for a 3 bed apartment on my last trip there with my son his uncle on my wife?s side. Very nice place, very clean. The only thing is, there is nothing much open on a Sunday, so do a Thursday to Sunday trip. BA fly direct from Heathrow and I paid less than ?100 each return.

Last edited:
I can't stand the things tbh, but he loves them, I'll get signed on though

Nice info mr smooth... never been on a Ducati forum but when planning always remember the 7 P?s! oh and take some pics!

Latest posts

Back