Any one heard anything to back this up !

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Explorer

Reaction score
Saw this on the American site, any one heard anything !

0bf099305d0090c2f1104196275d4b55_zps582c0484.jpg

It does make logical sense that a guard (usually unneeded most of the time) would reduce cooling.

Rainbow in Rotherham never said anything either.

Total horsesh#t, only way one could have any perceptible (non) cooling effect is if you failed to take it out of its box before fitting - their stance would be indefensible legally,I assure you....

My bike has been back to the dealership since the guards were fitted without a comment made. Someone else on here had the guards fitted by the dealer (Bristol?). Not had any issues with the engine running any hotter than it did pre guards. Maybe if someone fitted guards incorrectly that would be a problem.

My bike has been back to the dealership since the guards were fitted without a comment made. Someone else on here had the guards fitted by the dealer (Bristol?). Not had any issues with the engine running any hotter than it did pre guards. Maybe if someone fitted guards incorrectly that would be a problem.

that was me and Dick Lovett in Bristol were happy to fit them before I took delivery and did not make any adverse comments whatsoever,

Back