Almeria 27th April BBS

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been going to Almeria for 8 years now, Can't stay away. I'll be back there in Sept. Enjoy it!

Hi Marzy

thanks, I'm looking forward to it, ive watched enough YouTube clips over the past few months I hope I can do some respectable lap times

do you ship bike via F/Events? I've heard some negative comments about their handling

@SuperS1K

Hi mate
Yes I go via F/E and to date my bikes over 8 Years have come back mark free. This year i'm taking no chances with the 15 s1000 and I've bought a complete set of road fairings.
As for the track, it has everything mate. Careful down that long straight mind or you'll run out of road at the end. Brake 30 yards before the service road on a thou.
At my age 1:51:27 is not too shabby around there.
If you are staying in Mojacar the hotel and area are fantastic.

Hi mate
Yes I go via F/E and to date my bikes over 8 Years have come back mark free. This year i'm taking no chances with the 15 s1000 and I've bought a complete set of road fairings.
As for the track, it has everything mate. Careful down that long straight mind or you'll run out of road at the end. Brake 30 yards before the service road on a thou.
At my age 1:51:27 is not too shabby around there.
If you are staying in Mojacar the hotel and area are fantastic.

+1

Back