All owners advice please.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cobblers they know about the free play as i have raised it with BMW , & was told that some fwd free play is ok so long as its not side play, checked the other bikes in the show room and they all had about 4 mm play. Which mine still has with 25k on the clock a 10 plate.

Ok, some admit it and others don't. How come you didn't push for an answer as to what are the allowable limits? I am going to hassle them until i know what is acceptable and what isn't. The two service desks I have approached have been genuinely surprised but Balderstones immediately said its ok without even seeing the bike!

Beamish that's where I brought my bike from balderstones looks from what you said I doubt
I will get any joy of them

Ah Gordo! It all falls into place, we have a mutual friend in Ian Stokes. I rang him for a bit if guidance and he mentioned you and your predicament. It's not really Balderstones at fault more BM technical dictating the work that can be done under warranty. Hopefully enough people will hassle customer services to get tech to at least publish some figures in the manual. We should get together for a brew at Grantham Honda and rip up the Corby Glen road :0).

Yeah buddy I'm up for that.god you know Ian small world hey
yeah I did 3 seasons racing for him with Derek Redmond racing.yes when
the sun shines lets go for a ride even go to balderstones and
annoy them

Yeah buddy I'm up for that.god you know Ian small world hey
yeah I did 3 seasons racing for him with Derek Redmond racing.yes when
the sun shines lets go for a ride even go to balderstones and
annoy them

Now that is a plan.

Latest posts

Back