Akropovic full system on 2015 S1000RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sockets

Reaction score
Hi Lads,
Does anyone out there know if my akropovic full system on my 2012 S1000RR will fit straight on to the 2015 model?

the header will probably fit but other brakets maybe differant, have you had a trade in quote for your bike yet? i only got offered ?7,800 for my pristine 2012 bike with 5,800 miles on the clock

I can't think of any reason why not(well,I hope it will!).Unless the sump is different-which I doubt.
Let's face it,it's not exactly held on by much!
Last time I looked on Akra's site,they weren't offering a new one for the 2015.

I can't find it on Akropovic's site.Would be interesting to know if they do a slip-on as the cat is supposed to be in the OE can.Either way,as long as the sump is the same I can't see why it won't fit-unless the size/angle of the exhaust ports has changed!

A 2015 OE exhaust has just been listed on ebay and it looks like the can is a slip-on but it also looks like the headers have an inline cat which could be cut out.

Bmw dealer told me the only thing that carries over from the old model is the pillion pad.

the header will probably fit but other brakets maybe differant, have you had a trade in quote for your bike yet? i only got offered ?7,800 for my pristine 2012 bike with 5,800 miles on the clock
Hate to think what they'd give for my 2010 with 11k miles!

No mate,
Will sell it privately - dont need to trade it in. Mine has over 20K on it but will get at least ?8k for it privately.

Latest posts

Back