Afternoon All

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baz1981

Reaction score
hello Everyone,

im baz from warrington - just bought myself 2017 s1000rr, hopefully collect this weekend if the beast from the east doesnt return:single_eye:

im off to the IOM end of may so looking at doing full exhaust change before i go- hopefully find enough info from you guys on how to do this.

first service been done!

bought the red and white.... look really nice

Hi baz, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new bike. I think the weather is improving so you timed that very well!

Welcome Baz. As above - I think you've timed it well...just need some rain to wash the salt away before the weekend.

Welcome to the forum Baz and congratulations on your new RR!

Fingers crossed the weather is good and the salt is gone soon so you enjoy putting some proper mileage on your new steed [emoji16]

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
Hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Welcome mate and enjoy the new bike!

Enjoy the IOM also, gutted I can’t go this year because of work. Make sure you get a few laps in on the RR!

Hi Baz ,great bike aren't they. Just around the corner from you in St Helens, working in Warrington. Might see you out and about?

pick it up tomorrow so will defo be out and about when weather picks up.

Latest posts

Back