Aftermarket screens

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fkkr1s link=topic=474.msg5917#msg5917 date=1331885947 said:
I do like the Puig screen, had one on the 675 as well quality kit.
2910-001.jpg

That looks great that much better than those massive MRA jobs

Hi Guys think I will buy the MRA screen saw one on the S1000rr the other day the only thing I did not
like was the top of the screen had a very sharp edge to it do they come with some sort of beading to fit at
the top :) :) :) :-\

AppleT link=topic=474.msg8427#msg8427 date=1338667184 said:
Hi Guys think I will buy the MRA screen saw one on the S1000rr the other day the only thing I did not
like was the top of the screen had a very sharp edge to it do they come with some sort of beading to fit at
the top :) :) :) :-\

if not you can buy rubber beading to go on the rough edge and cut it to size.

Just been reading how hard people have said to get the 8 rubber washers threads out of the old
screen how did you do it,!!! was it that bad thanks

Removing washers is not to bad its putting them in new screen! I've found that putting a film of washing up liquid on the washer makes the job a lot easier :)

:)
It means forget its hurting your thumbs and press the gromits in , thats how i did it , in fact i was going out on my bike and i couldnt go unless i did it , so it worked out ;)

what your saying is you northeners are tougher than us southerners and just get on with it !!! :) :) :p ;D
only joking ;D

After seeing Greg's MRA screen I had to get it! Love the way the intake looks. Cut away that stupid handle bit lol

unionjack link=topic=474.msg10729#msg10729 date=1343072115 said:
Its like being a shopaholic by proxy
Lol ha ha........but my PayPal account is almost empty! Good job I'm almost done!

Back