A82...Tyndrum...Oban and back

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Anyone up for doing something tomorrow...DL84 cant make it.

Leave say 730 Dumbarton happy to meet wherever... all weather dependant tho..no point if its raining...

Stuart

Unfortunately a bit to early a start for me, had a good blast up inverary, green wellie the night, last minute decision to go....kept me off the drink lol

So did I i was up Loch Lomondside 4ish last nite and back down 530.. good blast ... currently in The Welly hoovering a bacon roll and their homemade OJ magic... going to Oban for shellfish...

Stuart

Took a run up to glencoe yesterday. First long run on the BMW and it was brilliant, just starting to gel with the bike.
The roads up there are great some really fast sections and some great twisties, first time really opening the bike up and wasn't disappointed.

Took a run up to glencoe yesterday. First long run on the BMW and it was brilliant, just starting to gel with the bike.
The roads up there are great some really fast sections and some great twisties, first time really opening the bike up and wasn't disappointed.
Hi mate were you not the guy that had a loom problem ? Take it its sorted

Stuart

Stuart

Yes mate, took 5 weeks to get it sorted. Sat in EK for 2 weeks without getting looked at. Got it taken to Dalkeith and they diagnosed the fault in an hour.
Had to wait on a new loom but bikes sorted now fingers crossed.

Just starting to get used to it now it's a beast ��

Sound m8, your Glasgow ?... you need to drive by my place to get to the Glen.. gimme a shout next time your heading out...

Stuart

Last edited:
So did I i was up Loch Lomondside 4ish last nite and back down 530.. good blast ... currently in The Welly hoovering a bacon roll and their homemade OJ magic... going to Oban for shellfish...

Stuart
I was the only bike at the Wellie at 8pm last night, 1st time ive ever seen that

Back