2D GPS laptimer and 2D datalogger wanted.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why not get an Aim solo DL with ECU lead,awesome bit of kit with very very good software for reading the data.

Because I dont like an additional screen. I prefer to extend the standard hardware funcitonality

Hey Peter, I have the HP Datalogger (not for sale). I just want you to know that it does not interact with the dashboard so you can't see any laptimes from using it until you DL the data.

Only the IR receiver you've mentioned and/or the PZ RACING GPS LAP TIMER RECEIVER can interact with the dash if you do not want an additional display but do want the lap times to come up. However the latter can be pretty temperamental.

From my time with the bike on track, I wish I had that dashboard interactivity/or any device which displayed data there and then.

Alex, thank you for your reply. I have used both devices before. Im aware that the gps Datalogger does not show the lap times without the gps data logger. Unfortunately both were stolen when my bike was stolen.

I have in fact also used the PZ Racing GPS receiver, before I bought the 2D laptimer. For the price it worked reasonable. I guess it was working properly 6/10 laps. It loses GPS connection too fast, and sometimes does not detect the start/finish which i found very distracting.

The 2D worked like a charm. Very happy with the 2D datalogger and laptimer setup.

Since the insurance did not cover accesoiress, im looking for a used one.

Whilst I commiserate your loss it's great to hear that you had found the setup to be very good.
I will consider getting the additional unit one day.

It is a great setup to increase the performance of the rider. Lets be honest: the S1000RR abilities goes well beyond the rider abilities.

The lap trigger initialises the chrono light on the dashboard to indicate that you are on your fastest lap. When the light goes out, you know you've lost some time in the sector you are in.

Lets you save your energy when and use it when you need a good laptime.

Hehe. Yeah, it helps you focus there and then.
The alternative is finding out your fastest lap of the day was lap 3!!

- Sent from Mobile

Is known, im the race. Thank you.

Please remove so the competition is not informed ;)

Whenever u bid on eBay in last seconds u should bid on what U would actually pay rather than going to beat the last bid.
For instance
Datalogger ... one sold on here #alex for 300.00 other day , listed for what ? A half hour
So with that it’s worth 300.00 all day
So one on eBay sold for 225.00 but had u of said “ well I’d pay 300.00 coz Alex sold one at that “ and bid 300.00 even though it’s only at say 190.00 then ur bid would of win it and saved 75.00 as it sold for 225.00 which would of been probably 230.00 with ur bid. eBay always goes as low as the last bid it receives and just beats it

Got taught this by seo guy years ago before sniper apps

@alex ... excuse the example buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed, bid what you're prepared to pay then walk away......Sometimes if I have the time I will sit hovering over the button 'til the last 5secs then hit it wondering if I pi$$ed someone else off lol !

Back