Gen 3 2D & Alpha Racing Parts

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim61

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Snetterton (Yep the village next to the circuit)
Hi all.
Due to extended a sudden change in circumstances (redundancy), I unfortunately need to get my RR back to standard and sold ASAP.
So here?s a chance to get your hands on some goodies.

I willing to accept sensible offers to to help me get these gone.

All prices include P&P

BMC Race air filter. Cleaned and oiled approximately 200 miles ago. ?35

gwFhAVxi.jpg

2D front suspension travel sensor. Including additional harness that allows it to be run upside down allowing steering lock to be used.
?300

aEv81GGi.jpg

2D GPS lap trigger unit. Slightly scuffed across the top. ?250

bZmC9hWu.jpg

H7Qi4Gv8.jpg

2D BMW Datalogger unit including memory stick (not shown). ?350

THJ5niNr.jpg

Alpha racing folding levers. Front brake can have remote span adjuster added to it if required. ?150

WmMe1gyp.jpg

Alpha Racing rear sets. All fitting parts included (as there?s a few options) just not shown. Very small mark on the top of the brake lever. ?350

Qx7By7HW.jpg

Alpha Racing brake lever guard (designed for clip ons). I will not fit standard clip ons as far as I can work out. ?50

tn1mofJv.jpg

Alpha Racing clip ons. Drilled to allow for standard switchgear. ?150

L7RM22Bh.jpg

Alpha Racing secondary air system blanks ?25

W9cPdSUe.jpg

Last edited:
Hi I?m willing to shell out ?290 for the rear sets. Shipping will be to Coventry. Let me know if it works? Cheers!

I?ve now got the exhaust system off and ready to sell. Full Titanium Akropovic with carbon hangar. It does have a small scuff right near the silencer, but this hasn?t caused any really damage to the pipe (dented etc) Offers around ?1500.

r4R3iQQj.jpg

cTWqpAvn.jpg

JJEEME4o.jpg

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back