2023 model changes

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2023 BMW M1000RR Official Press Release

publicq

Yea it does look good actually.. might get my squander money out after this wedding !..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

You?re getting married?

They say there average cost of a wedding in the Uk is ?30,000.

The retail price of the new M1000rr

There?s definitely decisions to be made here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You?re getting married?
My eldest is Andy, ive been there before remember !

Walking her down the aisle on Saturday... Tried my jacket and kilt on last week, it'll look the part with all the accoutrements.. jeans are a bit naff

Shay's on the right track mind you, 30k wedding or 30k vroom vroom..unfortunately my RS4 and THAT payment to the wedding venue has demolished my bank account...

f1d516c541c674ce74d195a548d49630.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers Andy... Love the colour scheme, Scottish National Black is the Tartan, Grey with a purple inflection. 16oz, 8yd, hand stitched proper set up, so finally decided to buy one, I've promised myself loads of times and always hired..

Picked up a nice hand made Sgian Dhu from a company in Irvine with a matching Kilt pin, looks the business.

f8ba5ca1ea54e65359618ab554734041.jpg

My eldest is Andy, ive been there before remember !

Walking her down the aisle on Saturday... Tried my jacket and kilt on last week, it'll look the part with all the accoutrements.. jeans are a bit naff

Shay's on the right track mind you, 30k wedding or 30k vroom vroom..unfortunately my RS4 and THAT payment to the wedding venue has demolished my bank account...

f1d516c541c674ce74d195a548d49630.jpg

Looking very smart indeed there mate! All the best for Saturday, hope your daughter has a fantastic day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back