2021 Gen 4 clutch lever

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacky010_10

Reaction score
Very annoyingly I was walking past brand new bike in garage this evening and nudged the clutch lever and the end snapped off ?? (25 miles old!!!)

Any chance anyone has replaced there?s already and has a spare?

OR recommendations for aftermarket ones instead

TIA

Evotech levers are quite reasonable, ?120 a pair. If you call them they might sell you clutch separately, they usually come in pairs... having said that, they don't appear to list levers for Gen 4. Interested to know if Gen 3 levers will fit, i've also emailed Evotech.

Evotech levers are quite reasonable, ?120 a pair. If you call them they might sell you clutch separately, they usually come in pairs... having said that, they don't appear to list levers for Gen 4. Interested to know if Gen 3 levers will fit, i've also emailed Evotech.

Thanks for that, just ordered one from BMW for ?70 so not too bad and should be relatively straightforward to fit too (assuming they don?t offer me a free fit!!)

(assuming they don?t offer me a free fit!!)

Ha ha. I'm not that great at spannering but I found it quite easy - I haven't changed levers on Gen 4 yet, but if it's anything like my R, there's probably a really small screw on the old lever that you'll need to use with the new one, so don't lose that :)

Latest posts

Back