2015 Tool Kit

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beavis

Reaction score
My dealer has just dropped off my tool kit from when I bought the bike in mid May. In it was , reversible screw driver blade , 2 open ended spanners spare fuses and plastic adapter. According to riders manual page 142 there should be a hook wrench , reversible blade screw driver and a torx bit in addition to what was in it. I wasn't here when he dropped it off but I've since emailed him asking about it. He's emaile me back saying different countries have different tool kits. I find this difficult to believe. If any owners with a 15 could check please what is actually in it so I can see if my dealer is right or wrong. Thanks

Hi Dunc, I know a very handsome young man who has 4 spare toolkits from buildbase BMW for the 2014's, I'm sure they will be similar as they had the DDC. You can have Michael Dunlops if you want. I think they do have the hook spanner for the shocker but not sure about the Torx.
Did he give you the seat?
You've got to watch those guys fi Dumfermline, LOL

JimmyMac

I've not got a spanner for the rear wheel and hence adjust the chain on my 15. Don't believe they come with one unbelievably.

Last edited:
My tool kit came with limited tools but a good collection of spare fuses. I've never know why bikes are supplied with a tool kit as they are always utterly useless and this one is no exception. As for adjusting the chain, even if a spanner was supplied, you still need a torque wrench and 34 mm socket to tighten the axle bolt to specification anyway.

Hi Dunc, I know a very handsome young man who has 4 spare toolkits from buildbase BMW for the 2014's, I'm sure they will be similar as they had the DDC. You can have Michael Dunlops if you want. I think they do have the hook spanner for the shocker but not sure about the Torx.
Did he give you the seat?
You've got to watch those guys fi Dumfermline, LOL

JimmyMac
Never met the handsome young man but think I know his old Dad ��
thanks Jimmy, I'm quite sure MD would approve ��
Seat still ongoing ��

Latest posts

Back