2015 Quickshifter.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sockets

Reaction score
Does anyone know if their is a sequence you have to follow having fitted new pazzo levers to get quickshifter reworking?

The little black peg on the clutch lever appears to be keeping the microswitch closed but wont change up or down without using the clutch.

I have read on here that the dealers just raise the rear wheel and go through the gears and it re - sets?

Any ideas?

Cheers

1-6 then back to first through the gears using the clutch is the way to reset the qs but I never had to do that though after I fitted my pazzos. I heard that if you got cruise control the pazzo lever don't fit but they are fine on my bike without CC

Thanks Cally,
I will give it a go.
I think it may have been me who said pazzos dont fit only because of a bush that needed to be pushed out of the OE lever.
Have since done that and pazzos fit fine now!
Cheers Al

whilst the new 2015 quick shifter is better than 2009-2014 bike its not a patch on an HM Quick shifter, I am the HM plus that was the only one available when I purchased mine, but apparently the new HM GP Seamless shifter is the K9's testicular and is used in Moto 2-3 and a few bikes in the MotoGP paddock.

Spent 2mths setting up my hm shifter for track, binned it in the end. The 'box isn't slick enough to use it successfully, slick Japanese it isn't....

HM (SS) works well on mine (and pre SS), Jeremy McWilliams even commented on how well it worked when he had a shot. That said, last outing I had reverted back to the BMW one and it also worked faultlessly, only problem was the lever travel it generated compared to the HM......back to the HM now.
2012 S1k.

Does anyone know if their is a sequence you have to follow having fitted new pazzo levers to get quickshifter reworking?

The little black peg on the clutch lever appears to be keeping the microswitch closed but wont change up or down without using the clutch.

I have read on here that the dealers just raise the rear wheel and go through the gears and it re - sets?

Any ideas?

Cheers

When you pull the clutch lever,can you hear the microswitch click when the lever is approx 20mm from the bar?
If not,the q/s will not work and the peg/switch will need adjusting.

Have you bent the lower switch gate putting lever in. Both should be straight or the plastic peg doesnt open one and close the other

Fit lever then fit the peg its easier if you have a torx bit and not a driver

I've just bought a 2015 with cruise. I've taken the Pazzos off my 2013 - will they fit or not? Is there anything I need to do to get them to fit? Not tried yet. Thanks.

They definitely fit without CC I can't see why they won't fit. On the clutch you have to remove the copper sleave from the oe lever and plastic peg that operates the micro switch and fit them to your pazzo lever, be careful not to damage micro switch when fitting, on the front brake lever make sure the peg off the master cylinder sits nicely into the cup on the lever

Latest posts

Back