2015 Pillion seat

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFlymo

Reaction score
Anyone know if the old (up to 2014) seat will fit at all, or is it completely redesigned and incompatible? I'm finding conflicting information out there....

Cheers- that was me asking there too :) I got the pegs, but was wondering if "slightly different" seat means completely incompatible, or "fits but looks different"....

At the moment I'm loath to spend ?165 on a seat if I can avoid it- lots of older model seats around for much less....

Cheers- that was me asking there too :) I got the pegs, but was wondering if "slightly different" seat means completely incompatible, or "fits but looks different"....

At the moment I'm loath to spend ?165 on a seat if I can avoid it- lots of older model seats around for much less....

Yeah, just spotted that mate, sorry!!!. Best way to check is the BMW parts numbers for both model years for the pillion seat. You should be able to get both from the dealer. if they are the same, then all good.

Edit - sorry, I get what you are saying.

The s1000r and the pics of the new s1000rr pillion seat looks to have a lower profile than the older one.

You're right though, naff all info. What's the dealer say?

Last edited:
Back