2015 HP Levers WANTED (Gen 3)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavey

Reaction score
Cash waiting ....preferably unused but will consider used

Hi Cavey

I got brand new levers at a really good price on here but you need to become a premier member to get the discount, all in i have saved ?300+ over RRP on the parts i have bought so far so well worth the ?20 for 2year subscription i payed

Hi Cavey

I got brand new levers at a really good price on here but you need to become a premier member to get the discount, all in i have saved ?300+ over RRP on the parts i have bought so far so well worth the ?20 for 2year subscription i payed

Balallan, what did you end up paying for your levers?

Hi Cavey

Hi Balallan....thanks for the info...please could you explain how this works? Who do i order the parts from?? Is this website affiliated to a parts dealer or something? Sorry, maybe i should know how it works but i havent heard of anyone ordering parts via this forum?? Thanks in advance ;)

EDIT: ...ahh is is via the Premier Members ONLY Vendor Deals?? .....so how can i see if the HP levers are still available and at what price? I've found a pair for ?275 new direct from the BMW Motorrad store......good deal?? cheers

Re: KFM-Motorr?der

You may want to try KFM. I have used them several times when ordering BMW OEM parts and genuine HP accessories. I'm yet to find anywhere cheaper and would highly recommended them.

http://www.kfm-motorraeder.de/cms/en/genuine-spare-parts/bmw-spare-parts
Thanks RyS1000....yeah i read about these guys a while ago.....their levers are about same price as http://www.bmw-motorrad-store.co.uk/ ......anyone know which is the better place to order from? Cheers :)

Just a quick heads up
If anyone is thinking about buying parts from outside the UK ( Europe ) the sterling to euro exchange rate is awful at the minute

KFM-Motorr?der

I would personally always use KFM as the listings on the other website, including part numbers, is not always accurate.

Hi Balallan....thanks for the info...please could you explain how this works? Who do i order the parts from?? Is this website affiliated to a parts dealer or something? Sorry, maybe i should know how it works but i havent heard of anyone ordering parts via this forum?? Thanks in advance ;)

EDIT: ...ahh is is via the Premier Members ONLY Vendor Deals?? .....so how can i see if the HP levers are still available and at what price? I've found a pair for ?275 new direct from the BMW Motorrad store......good deal?? cheers
Yeah its was through the premier members deals, the parts are from a BMW parts dealer so im guessing plenty stock.

cheers guys......yeah i noticed the whole Brexit thing has added ?20-30 on to a set of HP levers from Germany! :moody:

Latest posts

Back