15> brembo pads

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B33fys

Reaction score
Hello all,

2 months ago I was advised to go to mode performance / reactive parts for brembo replacement pads. These look to be the places to go to. Does anyone know if the 15' onward uses the brembo z04 calipers?

I'm basically looking for fast road brembo replacements or just standard brembo replacements. Not really sure how much I should be paying either from these places and what the pad to get is?

Thanks,

Dave

15> brembo pads

Z04 are track only.
The SC compound is fast road and the RC more track than road...then comes the Z04 in the range.

If you want Brembo pads go with SC's, they are soft (kind to the disc) so can wear out quickly.

They are about ?80-100.

- Sent from Mobile

Last edited:
Brembo Z04 Brake Pads

Do not use Brembo Z04 brakes pads on the road. They are designed for track and race use only.

Thanks for the guidance guys, appreciate that.

So are the SC standard pads? ?80-?100 for a set for the front or a full set? Next question, are SC pad dearer than standard brembo pad replacements?

Thanks

Dave

Cheers. Although just went for SC fronts and SP rear pads? Through reactive parts.

Anyone used the SP rears before? Assuming what I've purchased will be suitable for the road and perhaps offer slightly better braking for the bike?

Cheers

Dave

Brembo

I've used Brembo SP rear brake pads in the past and noticed very little, if any, difference in braking performance when compared to OEM rear pads. That said I rarely use the rear brake.

Brembo SP Rear Brake Pads

The Brembo SP carrier plates are a nice Italian red though!

Hehe all about the looks :)

Yeah least they will replace the ones on the bike, I hardly use the rear too tbh. Guy at reactive said he got 5k miles out his front SC pads with road use. Guess just depends on how you use them huh.

Another new set of tyres today aaaaagain lol! Bikes cost too much ?? lol

Cheers dudes :D

Ordered some Brembo pads from Caprimoto yesterday morning, and they were delivered this afternoon. Starting to think I'm losing my marbles.

Latest posts

Back