Hello From Opie Oils

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oilman

Reaction score
S1000 RR has recently enrolled into the club discount scheme at Opie Oils, so we thought we'd say hello and tell you a bit about us.

Opie Oils are the UK's leading "online" independent oil and lubricants retailer. We offer you a really extensive range of oils and lubricants from 11 major oil manufacturers at prices much lower than the high street and main dealers. Our brands include Silkolene, Fuchs, Gulf, Castrol, Castrol Classic Oils, Motul, Mobil, Millers Oils (inc Millers Oils Classic), Shell, Valvoline and Red Line.

We stock oils and fluids that meet pretty much all manufacturers and international specifications and can deliver throughout the UK.

Not just oils and fluids, keep reading...

Opie Oils also sell Steering wheel from MOMO, Spark & Glow Plugs from Denso and NGK. Oil, Air, Cabin and Fuel Filters from UFI, Mahle and K&N, Brake Parts from Brembo, an extensive range of Workshop & Garage equipment including Oil Catch Trays, Axle Stands, Trolley Jacks, Drums, Pumps & Containers, Greases, Funnels, Rust Prevention & Treatment products, Wiper Blades from Trico and huge selection of Cleaning and detailing products from ArmorAll, Astonish, Bilt Hamber, Dodo Juice, Farecla, Kent Car Care, Meguiars, MER, Muc-Off and Simoniz.

If you would like any oil advice or a recommendation for your car or bike please feel free to ask and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

The good news is, now the Club is a member of our club discount scheme you can discount of at least 10% across our entire range.

To redeem your 10% club discount simply use the following club discount code at the checkout.

S1000RR

Once the code is added at the checkout you will then receive your extra 10% club discount. However, this discount code cannot be used in conjunction with other offer codes, BUT the code can be used in conjunction with any of our offers on this page HERE that do not require offer codes.

Any questions please ask here or contact us via email at [email protected]

Finally, if there are any products we don't stock and you have difficulty getting hold of elsewhere, let us know and we'll see if we can stock them.

We look forward to being of help!

Cheers
Guy, Opie Oils

Thanks guys. I see you have dodo juice , thats good to know

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I want to register for Opie Oils, but can't see our listing on the drop down menu..does any one know what name we are registered under if we are.

Cheers

Opie Oils Discount Code

Just enter "S1000RR" in the Promotional Code box and click apply. It will then add the discount to the items in your basket.

To redeem your 10% club discount simply use the following club discount code at the checkout.

S1000RR

Re: Oil

What a great website too.. lot of good printable info at the foot of the pages. Bought Motul and two bottles of DPF cleaner for my Shogun..the savings on my rear tyre almost cover what I spent.

Excellent !

Latest posts

Back